This web site has been developed to allow total access to information, normally inaccessible for reasons of deficiencies, special needs and technological issues (for example, the use of single text navigators and slow Internet connections).
However, each user has specific needs and it is impossible to cover all of these. Thus, if any difficulty is encountered in accessing contents, please contact us and explain your case.
Characteristics which improve the accessibility
- Typographies with related sizes which allow the user to change the size of the type according to their needs.
- Elastic structure, all the page grows (zoom effect) when the type size grows.
- Complete text edition style page via CSS separating the structure of the visual style by improving the access to contents and the speed of uploading of the pages.
- Print via CSS to allow contents to be printed easily in a format which is adequate for reading.
- Navigation via key shortcuts to the main sections of the navigators which have this function.
- Use of semantic labels and adequate hierarchy of tools: headings, paragraphs, lists, use of acronyms, abbreviations, etc.
- Access to linear information for navigators which are non-compatible with technologies used in the development of the site.
The main sections of this web site offer a series of key shortcuts to facilitate "mouseless" navigation.
- 1: Home
- 2: en, menu, business
- 3: en, menu, team
- 4: en, menu, investment
- 5: en, menu, responsibility
- 6: en, menu, help
- 7: en, menu, news
- 8: Accessibility (the present option)
- 9: Sitemap
- 0: Contact Us
The key combinations vary depending upon the platform and the navigator: for example, in Windows.
- Alt + Key en Internet Explorer 4.0, Netscape y Mozilla-Firefox
- Alt + Key + Enter en Internet Explorer 5.0 o superior
- Alt + Capitals + Key en Firefox 2.0
- Capitals + Esc + Key en Opera.
In MacOS the combination is usually Control + Key